People often ask me what do I use to stuff the Moroccan leather poufs. You have three options:
- The most famous one is to use 3 lbs (1,5 kg) of polyester stuffing (available on Amazon). However, this would not be comfortable. I recommend the second option.
- The most practical, eco friendly, space saving option is use whatever you have in hands: old towels, sheets, clothes...
- What I personally do is filling them with winter clothes during summer and vice versa
How to stuff your pouf step by step:
- Unzip your pouf (the zipper is at the bottom)
- Start by stuffing the edges of the pouf to make sure that all small spaces are filled.
- Fill gradually the rest of the pouf by pushing down firmly every time you add a layer until your pouf is full.
Moroccan tip: add a small purse filled with lavender and cloves inside your pouf :)
Find our collection of Moroccan leather poufs here.